- Taking the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) exam and achieving a high score is a requirement for perusing your study abroad or for immigration. You will need the Academic Module if you intent to study at a university abroad with minimum band score of 6 or a General Module if you plan to immigrate or work in English speaking countries with minimum band score of 5.
. California KL is an authorized Idp IELTS test center.
In this course you will:
- Learn the most important tips, tactics and tricks to improve your IELTS result.
- Benefit from a professional environment with native IELTS teachers.
- Receive appropriate materials for each skill.
- Have weekly mock tests to estimate your progress.
- 2 levels in 2 months (60 hours in each level)
- Monday to Friday
- 3 hours per day
- Maximum number of students in one class: 10
The language learners must complete level 8 (Upper-intermediate).
Reasons to take this course
- You want to attend an English-speaking university
- You want a career in an international environment
- You want to gain a competitive advantage in your career path
- You want an international certificate which proves your level of English
- You want better opportunities for future employment
An IELTS qualification is required by most Malaysian ,British, Canadian, Australian, Maltese and South African universities, and in some cases, American academic institutions. IELTS is often required by professional bodies and is needed for immigration for Canada and Australia. Higher Score® IELTS classes will focus on three key areas to help you achieve a great score quickly and easily: helpful exam strategies, effective exam thinking, and studying only the English you need to pass the test.
Our teachers are fully trained in what is required to get a great score in the IELTS exam. Your final result will reflect a thorough understanding of the IELTS requirements, as well as a significant improvement in your reading, writing, speaking and listening.